Story on a corona ,Who suffered from corona virus


The Boy who sufferd From corona virus.



Today I have posted a story of a boy who sufferd From corona and finally cured from corona by his perseverance . I hope you like it.



This was 2 months ago when I was going from Mumbai to my home Bihar, I did not have much money because I am from a middle class family. Then I thought it okay to take a train like everyone else. I had already booked the train in view of the danger of Corona, then I went out of my lodge to go home with a friend. I caught a taxi outside and left for the station. Gone When we went to the station, we saw that there was a huge crowd, somehow we both boarded the train to go to Bihar. Then there was a man sitting next to us in the train and he was coughing a little bit, yet we did not pay much attention to him. We ate food at night and  when we woke up in the morning, The man got off the train. We spent one day in the train in some way, then the next day when we went to the station of our city, my father came there to pick  up, we went with him, my friend got down near his house and went home. Later I also reached my home. My friend and I thought of staying quratine after going home on the train itself. I went straight to my room. The food also started eating differently, then my mother said, son, You have come home after so many days and are living separately Then I could explain to my mother and said that it was only a matter of days, my mother said as you feel well then she left, then when I slept, I felt a little fever, then I ate medicine and slept. What did I know that I was under the grip of such a great sick, then the next day I was feeling sick , then my father took me with him to the hospital, Then I told the doctor my illness, then the doctor said that it is a symptom of corona, then me and me Father was very scared, then the doctor examined my corona. After some time, the doctor said, "You are corona positive, then my hose flew away. My father started crying there. I somehow silenced him, then the doctor admitted me." And my whole family was checked up and everyone came negative, then I took a little rest. My condition worsened and I started having trouble breathing, I kept thinking every moment whether I would survive or not, the next day my situation would get worse. , as the time was passing, my situation was getting worse and I had given up my hope of living now, when my father came calling, I said as soon as I got the call, then my father started crying and said son when Since you have gone, your mother did not eat properly and kept sitting with God all day asking for prayers about you, then I also thought I would have something, then what will happen to my mother and father then I decided to get well. I will be fine after a few days, or the doctors were also surprised because I got well very soon. When I got home, my family was very happy, after seeing me, everyone started crying, I also started crying.

I hope you like .



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post